The emblem of Elend is the "smallest wooden church" with a size of 5m by 11m with seating for 80 people. The church is in the Gothic Revival style and sits on the church lawn in the centre of two ancient oak trees. The church was first opened in 1897 without a tower. Only through donations from local citizens could the tower and thus the church reopen in 1904 in its present form.
Opening Times: April to October the church is open on Tuesdays and Fridays and is staffed by volunteers.