For many years the Counts of Lutterberg lived in a castle on this hill. The castle which was first built in 1183 was completely destroyed in 1415 and the last Count died here in 1398. For the last 100 years a mountain restaurant has been offering excellent views across Bad Lauterberg and the South Harz from it large terrace.
Opening times daily from 10.30. Arrival by cable car or shuttel service